Live Frugally & Hack the System
Don't build a career. Build a life.
Hi, we are Mr & Mrs Frugal Hacker. Together, we'll show you how to get your finances in order so that you can stop working for money. Financial independence lets you do what you truly want with your money and your time - the two most precious quantities on this planet.
Follow us on our journey to financial independence through these posts. Ultimately, we're chasing 4 major pillars in life: excellent food/nutrition, phenomenal health, perfect sleep every night, and supreme contentment of everything we have through minimalism, frugality, and gratitude. These are the major components of what we currently believe is a happy, well-lived life.
Looking for something?
- Sep 20, 2017 The Frugal Hackers' Current Life Goals
- Sep 16, 2017 Caffeine Zero: Why We Don't Drink Any Coffee
- Jul 21, 2017 Preventing Sickness with 20 Simple Life Changes
- Jul 14, 2017 The Magic of Effective Sleep
- Jul 10, 2017 The Journey is the Goal
- Jul 8, 2017 Why People Find Change Hard: Locus of Control
- Jul 1, 2017 Why We Eat Anything Vegetarian
- Jun 30, 2017 Why We've Never Owned a Car
- Jun 29, 2017 The Amazingly Wicked Benefits of Biking to Work
- Jun 28, 2017 Frugal Hacking: Things We Don't Do
- Jun 26, 2017 The Discomfort Zone
- Jun 22, 2017 How Moving Cities Can Improve Your Life Dramatically
- Jun 20, 2017 What is Frugal Hacking?
- Sep 8, 2017 How to be Fantastic with Money
- Aug 27, 2017 How to Become the Secret Millionaire Next Door
- Aug 5, 2017 The Frugal Hackers Net Worth Tracker
- Jul 24, 2017 3 Simple Steps to Plan Your Retirement
- Jul 12, 2017 Why We Keep Our Finances Separate
- Jul 6, 2017 Why Whole Foods Sales May Have Dropped
- Jul 4, 2017 Credit Card Churning: Guaranteed, minimal risk, passive income
- Jul 3, 2017 How Credit Card Companies Make Money Off You
- Jun 27, 2017 Frugal Hackers Mid-year Expense Review - June 2017
- Jun 25, 2017 Your 401(K) Demystified
- Sep 12, 2017 Beyond the Beaches - A Week in Bali and Java
- Aug 17, 2017 Frugal Travel Series Part 5: How to Avoid Tourist Traps
- Aug 13, 2017 Highlights from Two Weeks in New Zealand
- Aug 8, 2017 Frugal Travel Series Part 4: Save on Accommodation
- Aug 2, 2017 Frugal Travel Series Part 3: Optimize your Flights
- Jul 30, 2017 Frugal Travel Series Part 2: Do Your Homework
- Jul 27, 2017 Frugal Travel Series Part 1: Oh, the Places You'll Go!
- Sep 4, 2017 Financial Independence Skepticism: But I Love My Job
- Aug 20, 2017 How to Make Financial Independence Inevitable
- Aug 11, 2017 Financial Independence isn't Optional
- Jun 24, 2017 The Tweet that led us to Discovering Financial Independence
- Jun 23, 2017 How We're On-Track to Becoming Financially Independent Before the Age of 35
- Jun 21, 2017 Maximize Your Savings Rate
- Aug 31, 2017 San Francisco Frugal Pro-Tip: $10 Haircuts
- Aug 23, 2017 My 15-year Journey from $0 in Net Worth to Achieving Financial Independence
- Jul 19, 2017 Frugal Personal Care and Style for the Ladies
- Jul 16, 2017 Our Grocery Spend Breakdown
- Jul 2, 2017 How to Save Money on a Gym Membership
- Jun 24, 2017 How to Hack Costco like a True Frugal Hacker